MINI CRUISE AEOLIAN ISLANDS • LIPARI, PANAREA & STROMBOLI BY NIGHT
- Prevendita Adulto dagli 11 anni in su
- Prevendita Bambino dai 3 ai 10 anni
- Baby 0 a 2 anni
Embark on a nocturnal adventure to the Aeolian Islands
- Departure from the Port of Tropea: 10:00
- Arrival in Lipari: at 12:15 Marina Corta.
It is the largest island of the archipelago and also the one that offers the most attractions. Stop of about 2:30. Numerous restaurants and various refreshment points where you can have lunch. It is advisable to visit the Basilica of San Bartolomeo, the Castle, the Archaeological Museum.
Opportunity to go shopping. For those wishing to swim in the splendid Canneto beach, we recommend that you reach it by public transport.
Optional boat tour (€10) to admire the wildest and most unspoiled area of Lipari (Beach Vinci and Valle Muria) and Vulcano (Grotta del Cavallo and the Piscine di Venere).
- Departure from Lipari: 2.45 pm
- Arrival in Panarea: at 3.45 pm, the most glamorous of the islands.
The landing point is San Pietro, site of the main dated center. Passing through the characteristic streets, full of shops, clubs and restaurants, taking the road upstream, you can reach the church of San Pietro, patron saint of the island and protector of fishermen, from there you can also enjoy an extraordinary panoramic view . We also recommend visiting the prehistoric village of Capo Malattese and the famous Cala Junco beach (take a bus because it is about 45 minutes walk from the center)
- Departure from Panarea: 5.15 pm
- Arrival in Stromboli: at 17:45, at Porto Scari.
Stop for about 2:15 hours to visit the active volcano with black sand beaches and the charming village of San Vincenzo. Opportunity to go shopping and dine on the island.
- 20:10 Departure from Stromboli: circumnavigation of Strombolicchio and stop for about 30 minutes under the volcano to admire the SCIARA DEL FUOCO.
- Departure from Departure from Sciara del Fuoco: 8.45 pm
- Arrival at the Port of Tropea: 10.30 pm